Friday, September 26, 2014

Disgusted!

 


As is the case, most of the time, more info is coming out about the Ray Rice incident. As if socking her was not enough, the lame spit on her! Then we got this clown Paul George talking about, “If she ain’t trippin’ I ain’t trippin’. Let’s keep it movin,” and the worse part of his idiotic statement was that it included a L-O-L.
What the hell is wrong with these dudes? I guess ole George thinks that was some slick stuff to say. NOT! If any dude was to treat my baby like that, they’re FINISHED! In George’s case it looks like the karma caught up with his ignorance in advance. I hated what happened to him when it occurred, but when dudes display a level of ignorance as it pertains to women I instantly think about Te’a.
My daughter and the daughter’s of others do not deserve to be laughed at when they are the victims of weak men and held prisoner by internal battles of feeling that they must be with that man. George’s comments almost disgusted me as much as Rice’s actions!

No comments:

Post a Comment