Friday, September 26, 2014

WHAT’S WRONG WIT’ THESE DUDES

 

  
Just when we thought that some of these athletes couldn’t do any worse, Adrian Peterson crosses the line! How does a person beat their child until they bleed? How crazy is that?
My mama used to break me and my brother off. Dudes that I’ve been incarcerated with talk about how their mother’s used to beat their ass. Yet we reminisce on those beatings in jail! I stopped my wife from whooping my kids. That shit doesn’t work. It makes the parents feel better. I look at the things these cats are doing and constantly wonder how I’m the one confined.
I’m no angel. I admit that I’ve participated in things that are consistent with the lifestyle that I lived. But I’m respectful to my elders. I’ve never harmed a child. And I’ve never put my hands on a woman. So pardon me if you can’t understand why I’m asking myself what the F is wrong wit’ these dudes!

No comments:

Post a Comment